This seminar is an excellent continuation to learning how to treat Post Concussion Syndrome, since Upper Cervical Dysfunctions are also a common outcome to Cranial Trauma. In this one day seminar, we will address the Upper Cervical Dysfunctions that develop as a result of Cranial Traumas. You will learn how to identify the symptom profile of Upper Cervical Disorders, behavioral signs, physiological causes & mechanical symptoms, the C0-C1 cervical junction, and how upper cervical dysfunctions lead to body imbalances. Learn Osteopathic Treatment Protocols for realigning the C0 - C1 junction, increasing mobility of the atlas, as well as complete protocols for Cervical - Thoracic region.
Refining your Cranial Palpation Skills Half Day Practice Workshop
Practice makes perfect!
This Workshop will give you an opportunity to refine some aspects of your cranial palpation and treatment skills so you can treat that next patient with confidence.
Would you like to incorporate more Cranial Osteopathy into your Practice feel out of practice?
Perhaps you have taken our CRI Intro course, or your exposure to Cranial Osteopathy in your DOMP training was very limited, and feel you need some one-on-one time with an Expert Instructor to help you perfect your technique.
How do you know if this Workshop is for you?
* you are unsure of
your hand position, suture, or cranial bone location *
* you are unsure of the Cranial Rhythmic Movement of each cranial bone *
* you are unsure of exactly how each cranial bone moves in relation to each other *
* you want to review treating the SSB (occiput & sphenoid) that drives the entire cranial mechanism *
* you are not sure how to increase the amplitude of the Cranial Rhythmic Impulse *
* you need help identify classic patterns of cranial dysfunction *
* you can identify torsions and strains but are unsure where to start with your treatment *
* when you perform a CV4 you are unsure of your hand position *