PEDIATRIC OSTEOPATHY WORKSHOP
& ONLINE COURSE
& ONLINE COURSE
Pediatric Cranial Disorders
Previous experience in Cranial Osteopathy is required for this seminar. Health Practitioners working with NewBorns or Osteopathy students should contact us by email at [email protected] to inquire if they are eligible to participate.
Summary of Seminar Curriculum
Advanced Techniques & Treatment Protocols in Pediatric Osteopathy
This seminar focuses on the clinical practice aspect of Pediatric Osteopathy for Newborns.
It provides a deeper, more complete understanding of the etiology and osteopathic treatment techniques and protocols for the most common Newborn pediatric conditions:
Identifying Patterns of Pediatric Cranial Dysfunctions
Treating Pediatric Cranial Dysfunctions
Identifying & Treating Feeding Disturbances: Poor Latching
Identifying & Treating Digestive Disturbances : Latching & Feeding Difficulties, Reflux & Colic
Treating Orthopedic Dysfunctions: Congenital Torticolis & Shoulder Distocia
Lower Limbs Abnormalities
Practicing Assessing the Newborn Patient (if available)
Awarding of Certificates of Completion
* All demonstrations & practice with be with videos and practice dolls; live models as available; if you have a patient who is interested in bringing their Newborn to the Seminar to act as a model, please contact us at least one week prior to the seminar to make arrangements; no models will be admitted without prior authorization from our Educational Director.
What you need to know about this series
Students receive a Certificate of Completion for any one seminar or the entire series that they attend.
For information about whether your association accredits these seminars for CEUs, please navigate to our page entitled "CEU Questions".
* Due to the multi-modality approach to teaching during this seminar, the cost of participation is higher than most other seminars.
Some features that are unique to this seminar:
- a 50 page Color Workbook containing detailed explanations and treatment protocols
- audio-visual training videos
- live demonstrations on newborn models
- group practice sessions on anatomically correct dolls of various "ages"